Thursday, 5 May 2016

Six electrocuted in Bihar


Six members of a family were electrocuted in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district on Thursday after a high voltage wire fell on them, police said.

The incident took place in Benibad village, about 70 km from here.

"A high voltage wire fell on their house when they were sleeping, all of them were electrocuted," a district police official said.


To stay updated, please connect with us on LeadersSpeak (Asia's Premium Magazine)Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment