E Shram Card Registration 2021
It is very clear that those belonging to the unorganized sector will get the UAN eShram card. Also, who has complete information regarding E Shram Card Registration at https://eshram.gov.in portal? Your registration will be canceled or rejected if any of the eligibility criteria are not met by the applicant. See the following steps here:
- Open the official web portal https //eshram.gov.in. Click on the registration link
- Now as soon as you click on the link it will open a new page.
- Add those details and make your registration regular.
- During OTP, wait until it comes on the mobile screen.
- Then proceed with the registration.
- Once that is done, save the successfully submitted application form.
Successful registration, workers will be issued an E -SHRAM card with a unique UAN number. After that, the worker can avail the benefits of the government scheme through this card at any time. This is the only card for unorganized employees and we hope the government will take further steps to overcome unemployment.
E Shram Card Eligibility
Any unorganized and any worker between the ages of 16-59 is eligible to register on the e-Shram portal.
E Shram Card Registration Benefits
Unorganized workers who have received a UAN E labor card can easily take advantage of the CSC NDUW labor card. These benefits can be enjoyed through various schemes developed by the central or state governments. Now it is a UAN eShram card, all the information collected will be with the government, so it will be easier for them to know how many benefits any employee is receiving at the same time or over a certain period of time. Below are some of the benefits of registering on the e-Shram portal.
- He / she will get 2 lakh accident insurance cover under PMSBY.
- Unorganized workers are entitled to all social security benefits
- Get all the help of e shram card holder in emergency and national epidemic.
In addition to all these benefits of the e shram Card, the recipient can take advantage of every social security scheme launched by the state and center government by using this UAN Shramik Card as a single document. The main goal of this is to create a database for the country’s unorganized workers so that the government can plan and provide social security assistance through the eShram cardholder directly in a pandemic or similar situation.